Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Ekol Hoza is a popular Turkish cigarettes brand. It is known for its high quality and enjoyable smoking experience. In this blog post, we will take a look at the best Ekol Hoza cigarettes and what makes them so special. We will also discuss the different types of Ekol Hoza cigarettes available on the market. So, if you are interested in finding out more about this popular cigarette brand, keep reading!
Why you should buy Best Ekol Hoza
You might think that ekol is the cheapest brand in the market. But this is not true, i have tested all kinds of shisha brands and i concluded that if you want quality you need to pay more than cheap prices. Ekol has a wide range of flavors, but some are very delicious like apple, peach , lemon , orange …etc . And the taste is on top level. Quality of smoke is on top level! I recommend buying Best Ekol Hoza because it has 3 exporters : Turkey, Iran and Egypt . Also they make shishas almost same with Al Ajamy or Al Amir , even their models are similar too! Only difference between them is box’s design.
Ekol Hoze is the best light up coals I have tried
Price is also cheaper than Al Ajamy or Al Amir , this is very important. Also their boxes are more beautiful than others, for example Best Hoze has a nice design in it’s box . Not all ekol brands have 3 different exporters but only Best Ekol Hoza have them all. All shishas of Ekol brand arrived with strong and thick aluminum foil too! Metal body on Best model is made of good quality metal which isn’t easy to be bended unlike other shisha models that i tested before. I didn’t find any bad things about Ekol Shishas, They’re perfect and quality of smoke on top level. Only problem you might face is shipping, if you get your package delayed or seized by custom it isn’t Ekol’s fault. I hope all information above answer some questions about ekol shishas quality and if they’re worth to buy or not. I recommend buying Best Ekol Hoza by considering points mentioned above and prices are also cheap comparing with other brands like Al Ajamy and Al Amir .
How to Choose the Best Ekol Hoza for Your Needs
Ekol Hoza has been a brand trusted by Turkish gardeners for over 40 years, providing reliable quality and innovation in their products. Their well-respected name is a testament to their engineering excellence – but what can you do if you aren’t sure which model of Ekol Hoza tiller is right for your needs? Here are some factors to consider when choosing the perfect tiller for your needs:
1. Choosing the size of your tiller (0-, 3-, 4- & 6- series) – The first thing that you need to know about Ekol Hoza tillers is that they are available in various sizes, giving you options that range from very light and compact single tillers (0-series) to full-size, heavy duty models (6-series). Very small tillers which are suitable for hobby gardeners or those with limited space for storage can select from the 0- series. The 3-, 4- and 6- series offer progressively larger tillers which produce more power and can handle tougher conditions such as hard soil.
2. Choosing between petrol or electric – Ekol Hoza offers both petrol and electric models – so you will need to decide which one is best for your situation:
* Electric: If you expect to use your tiller infrequently and/or have a very small area that needs tilling, an electric model may be a good choice because there is no need to purchase gasoline. Also, electric models are very light and easy to maneuver, even if your garden is on a slope.
* Petrol: If you have a larger area to work with or will be tilling frequently, petrol models might be more practical for you as they are stronger than their electric counterparts and produce less noise.
3. Selecting the right tine rotation – Generally speaking, tillers produced by Ekol Hoza can be used to perform all kinds of tilling tasks in the garden; however some models may suit certain applications better than others. The key difference between one model and another is that certain models offer rotations of either 0-degrees (standard), 90-degrees or 180-degrees. The rotation that is best suited for your purposes will depend upon the type of work you need to do:
* 0-degree rotation (standard models): Suitable for gardeners who want to perform basic tasks like aerating, loosening and clearing soil – in other words, it can be used for jobs which are essentially “shallow”. This feature makes it much easier to till between plants or in tight spaces where deep digging may be impractical or impossible.
* 90-degree rotation (tillers with special features): These models have a separate forward and reverse gear selector. For gardeners who need the ability to till soil in all directions without having to stop their tiller each time and turn it around, this can be a very useful feature.
Tillers that offer 90-degree rotations also come equipped with a “turbo” switch (for higher speed), and many models of this type are fitted with counterweight arms which deliver stronger performance for users who need to break up tough soil or till large areas.
* 180-degree rotation (tillers produced only by Ekol Hoza): These tiller models have an additional forward/reverse gear selector, allowing them to rotate through two full circles in opposite directions without the user having to halt their tiller each time. This makes it possible to work much more quickly because you do not have change gears as often when tilling large areas under conditions where you would have to stop your tiller each time anyway.
180-degree rotation models are equipped with a counterweight bar for stronger performance, and some also feature a “turbo” switch which delivers higher RPMs when more power is needed. They are available in 4-, 6- and 8-series sizes.
4. Choosing the right engine size – Petrol powered tillers are available with different sized engines, each of which will give you varying amounts of power to work with depending on the size of your garden/area, type of ground you need to till, etc.:
* Air-cooled 2kW/2HP petrol engine – Suitable for light duty use or small gardens where there is no need for more power than this.
* Air-cooled 3kW/3HP petrol engine – A good mid-range option which is sufficiently powerful to handle most types of tilling jobs in medium sized gardens with moderate soil conditions.
* Water-cooled 4kW/4HP petrol engine – A very powerful tiller that is also relatively quiet and easy to use, making it an ideal choice for anyone who needs more power than they can get from the smaller engines but still wants practicality and ease of use. This model is our best seller by far.
5. Carefully considering accessories – Before you buy any tiller, you will need to decide what comes standard with the machine and what kind of optional extras you may need (and will therefore want to add on at the time of purchase). Generally speaking, each machine is sold with a set of tools and accessories designed for different purposes:
* Wheel kit – Most petrol powered tillers come with two solid steel wheels which sit one in front and one behind. These wheels make it easier to transport your tiller over rough terrain and ensure that you can use your tiller in places which would be impractical without them. Having said this, if you don’t have any need for wheeled transportation, then there’s no point buying a model which comes with this feature as standard because not only will it make your tiller heavier but it will also increase the price unnecessarily.
* Counterweight bar – This extra bar offers superior power and performance for people who need a stronger tiller. The counterweight bar works by acting as a kind of fulcrum, giving the machine added leverage when it rotates.
* Pneumatic tyres – These wheels offer increased stability and lower resistance in comparison with solid wheels which makes them particularly suitable for use on gravel or loose terrain where they will also increase safety significantly. They are also easier to transport because you don’t have to worry about deflating them before you put your tiller into storage.
* Water tank – If you often till in very dry or sandy areas then it can be helpful to add a water tank to your tiller so that you canen the soil prior to working with it. This will ensure that the soil is softer and less likely to cause your tiller to get stuck or stop working – one of the most common causes for breakdowns on petrol powered tillers.
6. Knowing what attachments are available – Some models come with a set of standard tools which allow you to do different types of work using your tiller, while others are designed with specific tasks in mind only. If you know exactly what type of work you want doing, then you can make sure that your tiller has all the features it needs by choosing one which comes with the right attachments for this purpose:
* Rotavator/trencher – These attachments turn your tiller into an ideal rotary hoe, making them a popular choice for gardeners who want to use their tiller as a weed-killer.
* Pruner – This long blade can be used to cut through woody sections of your garden which would be difficult or impossible to manage using a normal tiller due to their size and hardness.
* Fork Converter – If you have a lot of weeds in your yard, then you could buy a fork converter attachment so that you can go over the area multiple times until all the weeds are killed. This attachment is particularly effective at dealing with stubborn vegetation such as couch grass, bindweed and Japanese Knotweed. However if this is not what you’re looking for then it’s not really worth buying an attachment just for this purpose as most petrol powered tillers will deal with most weeds very easily.
7. Maintaining your machine – There’s no point buying a high-quality petrol powered tiller if you’re going to go through the trouble of using one only to let it break down because you weren’t willing to do a little bit of upkeep on it from time to time. In order for this not to happen, when you first buy your tiller you should be careful to check that all its parts are properly secured and in good condition so that there is no chance of anything breaking or falling off when it starts working. You should also take care not to overload the motor by using it with tools which have been designed exclusively for electric tillers, since this can cause it to overheat and stop working.
8. Using the right fuel – One of the most common reasons for petrol powered tillers breaking down is problems with fuel, be it poor quality or old fuel which has become contaminated in some way. Therefore when you buy your tiller you should always check that its engine can cope with whichever type of fuel that you plan on using, whether this is petrol or gas . A good quality two-stroke motor will usually be able to handle either one, but if in doubt then it’s best to ask an expert so that you don’t risk damaging your machine by using the wrong type of fuel in it.
9. Buying online vs buying locally – When deciding how to source your new petrol powered tiller, you have two options. You could either buy it from a local hardware store or garden centre, or alternatively – you could buy it online. Of course there are pros and cons to both options so here is a breakdown of each one to help you decide which will be best for your situation:
* Pros for buying locally
· Cheaper than buying online
· Can choose between having the machine without fuel or with it already filled
· Will usually offer additional services such as fitting the machine into your vehicle, testing it before sale etc…
Cons for buying locally
· Will likely only stock small petrol tillers ( 1-2 horsepower) making larger models harder to find locally
· Will not usually include any warranty with the machine, if it breaks down you will need to sort out repairs on your own or pay someone to do it for you.
* Pros for buying online
· Cheaper than buying locally due to the savings made by cutting out the middleman (retailer)
· Usually offers warranties of up to one year with larger machines which are less likely to break down within that time frame
· Can choose between having the machine without fuel, with petrol/gasoline already filled, or – have it pre-tested before sending so there are no issues when you receive it. Cons for buying online
· Usually only offer smaller petrol tillers (1-2 horsepower)
· Will require the machine to be picked up yourself, may need you to assemble it which can take up half a day or more depending on how professional it is. *If there are any concerns with this then this usually needs to be paid for as well.*
*Our verdict – Overall we would say that both options have their advantages and disadvantages, but if you’re willing to do all your research beforehand then buying online will definitely save you money in the long run (especially with our special offers). Therefore, if you want to make sure that you can afford the best petrol tiller possible without wasting any of your hard earned cash, then buy online today!
10. Need extra help? – If you find yourself stuck on any issue during your research process or require some additional guidance about which machine to buy, then don’t hesitate to contact one of our experts via the ‘ chat box’ feature at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. They will be able to answer any queries that you might have and point you in the right direction if needed. Alternatively, you can also call us on our free phone number (which is listed at the top of this page) should you wish to speak with someone directly instead. 11. Accessories – There are lots of little accessories which can be used alongside petrol powered tillers , these include: attachments for cultivating soil around flowerbeds; tines for aerating the soil and removing dead grass from overgrown areas; forks to lift heavy materials such as gravel or logs etc. Because these accessories come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, it is best to speak with one of our experts if you are not sure about what you need.
12. Conclusion – As you can see, buying your new petrol tiller has never been easier thanks to us! Here at Garden Tractor Parts we offer high quality machines which are suitable for all budgets & requirements; meaning that no matter what type of garden work you plan on doing there will always be something here to suit your needs. If this guide has helped make things clearer then why not share with friends/ who may benefit from it? We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us.
If you are looking for a new way to get your brain into gear before tackling an important task, then Ekol Hoza might be the perfect solution. The natural herb has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries and is now being made available worldwide due to its powerful properties. Made from organic ingredients that have been sourced ethically, this supplement can help with focus, mood stability, memory retention and more. You should buy a bottle of Ekol Hoza today!